Where to buy traffic for online casinos? Tips & Tricks
If the site traffic is off scale, it’s too early to rejoice. Imagine: a person visited it and immediately clicked the “cross” on the tab. It didn’t do anything that would benefit your online casino, but it increased the bounce rate. Of course, you can hope that he has a playing friend and the user threw him a link. In this case, the quantity really matters, but it is better to immediately focus on the targeted consumer, and not act “at random”.
Where to find it? On thematic sites, forums and social networks. Your potential client is a middle-income male in his 20s and 47s who spends a lot of time on the Internet.
The good news for gambling businessmen is that people are driven by completely different motives to gamble, so it is quite possible to provide good casino traffic. Remember the AIDA scheme: attention – interest – desire – action.
Finding Places To Buy Casino Traffic
You can buy traffic for online casinos in different ways. We offer the most common and effective:
- Online reviews of your casino. Contact the gambling industry representatives and arrange a review. There are tons of thematic blogs and casino review sites on the Internet that users regularly visit. They represent your target audience. It is also possible to buy ratings on similar sites.
- Use the PPC tool. Pay per click (as the abbreviation stands for) is offered by search engines.
- Email newsletters. Sending a commercial offer from your online casino with a backlink to the site will serve as an excellent way to increase traffic.
- Direct link exchange. There is a service for buying a backlink to a casino website during automatic website promotion. This also includes the purchase of a subscription on the forums.
- Engaging the media. You can buy casino traffic from leading online publications that will post news and press releases about your site.
- Online casino traffic exchanges are special platforms that allow you to buy traffic with a focus on the region and CA.
- Working with social networks. This item is just a must-have. Create a page on popular social networks, fill it with interesting and unique content. Place buttons with links to them on the landing page of your site.
- Buying traffic outside the network
It would seem, what does real life have to do with traffic in online casinos? In fact, it is the most direct.
Participation in thematic exhibitions, conferences, summits and forums will help you learn about your site. This will help:
- first, advertise your company;
- second, to collect the latest news from the gambling industry;
- third, learn about work tools and innovations that can be applied to your business;
- fourthly, to establish new connections;
- fifth, get to know your target audience better and, of course, increase traffic.